Monday, April 29, 2013

Another round of Virtual NFL Draft.

With only 2 days before the upcoming NFL Draft, I decided to play the Virtual NFL Draft game again (http://first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx). Of course I play the role of Les Snead and here are my picksSt. Louis Rams 2013 draft Round 1 Pick 21 (from CINN): Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia (A)Round 1 Pick 22: Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama (A)Round 2 Pick 5 (from CINN): Jonathan Cyprien, SS, Florida International (A)Round 2 Pick 22 (MIA): Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (B)Round 3 Pick 5 (PHI): D.J. Swearinger, FS, South Carolina (B)Round 3 Pick 16: Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech (A)Round 4 Pick 16: Brian Schwenke, C, California (A)Round 5 Pick 3 (PHI): Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina (A)Round 5 Pick 16: Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois (B-)Round 6 Pick 16: Bennie Logan, DT, LSU (A)Round 7 Pick 16: Joseph Fauria, TE, UCLA (B-)Overall:First round was far out as other teams dish out trades and what not I was glade to trade down but still get Tavon Austin AND Chance Warmack. The trade down also got me an early 2nd and 5th round picks to which I used to pick SS Jonathan Cyprien then trade do another trade down to get an extra early 3rd round pick. Based on the system rankings I placed 7th out of 32 which is good in my book. I could had been better had I picked DeAndre Hopkins on the Round3 pick 5 then D.J Swearinger on the 16th pick but I was afraid I might lose him early so I decided on Quinton Patton instead.
Source:http://gridironrams.blogspot.com/2013/04/another-round-of-virtual-nfl-draft.html

Another round of Virtual NFL Draft. Images

NFL draft review: round one | The Other Press
(684 x 828 - 195.13 KB - jpeg)

nfl_draft
(320 x 240 - 21.45 KB - jpeg)

Bills Select Bradham in NFL Draft's 4th Round - Florida State ...
(150 x 250 - 16.80 KB - jpeg)

... in 1st round of NFL draft The Associated Press The Associated Press
(100 x 88 - 2.50 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment