Saturday, June 8, 2013

Kim Kardashian Lashes Out At Paparazzi: ‘How Dare They Threaten My Life And My Unborn Child!’

Kim Kardashian has hit out at the paparazzi after photographers allegedly “threatened her life” and her unborn baby.  The TV star took to her twitter account yesterday 6th June to post a long rant about the paps who constantly follow her and it sounds like publicity loving Kim has finally had enough of the intrusive photographers. Kim started her post by outlining the dangerous situation she found herself in today:
Source:http://fajunah.blogspot.com/2013/06/kim-kardashian-lashes-out-at-paparazzi.html

Kim Kardashian Lashes Out At Paparazzi: ‘How Dare They Threaten My Life And My Unborn Child!’ Images

... Lashes Out At Paparazzi: 'How Dare They Threaten My Life And My Unborn
(310 x 589 - 41.99 KB - jpeg)

Lashes Out at Paparazzi on Twitter: "How Dare They Threaten My Life ...
(460 x 717 - 275.37 KB - jpeg)

Lashes Out At Paparazzi: 'How Dare They Threaten My Life And My Unborn ...
(190 x 141 - 7.27 KB - jpeg)

Kim Kardashian took to Twitter to voice her feelings on an unsettling ...
(634 x 763 - 124.11 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment