Friday, August 9, 2013

Oh, nuts!

Riddle:  I add five to nine and get two.  This is correct, but how?I went to a friend’s sixtieth birthday party on Sunday and had a great time.  The party was held in a church hall – husband and wife are long-time members of that church – and about sixty people came.  But when I got home, I discovered my wallet was gone.  I was deeply shocked and dismayed.  And outraged.  And sad.Anyone who has suffered such a loss knows the extreme aggravation that ensues.  There wasn’t much money in the wallet, but it could have been a lot and it still wouldn’t have been as infuriating as the loss of the other stuff.  All my life was in there.  Driver’s license, credit card, bank card, Sam’s Club and AAA membership card, car insurance card, discount cards for various places, etc., etc., etc.  It’s going to be a terrific nuisance to get those things replaced.  We cancelled the credit card immediately, of course.And now you know what I’ll be doing all day today.Answer to Riddle:  Add five hours to nine o’clock and get two o’clock.
Source:http://killerhobbies.blogspot.com/2013/08/oh-nuts.html

Oh, nuts! Images

29, Single and Holding: Oh, those wonderful nuts!
(500 x 396 - 32.19 KB - jpeg)

Oh Nuts - burnt almonds
(3264 x 2448 - 1.69 MB - jpeg)

oh...Nuts Donuts - Homer - Simpsons T-shirt - MyTeeSpot - Your T ...
(400 x 347 - 17.87 KB - jpeg)

Robinson was vice president of the Chock Full O'Nuts coffee and ...
(468 x 375 - 49.82 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment