Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Where Are They Now? Bruce McCormick

Here's the latest from BHS '67 classmate Bruce McCormick... thanks for the update, Bruce!Hi, Cathy. I hadn't "checked in" since the 30, so I thought I'd give a quick update......I'm retired and living in a small town called Pierce, Idaho, pop. 508. There's no cell service and no mail delivery (you have to pick it up at the post office). Until about a month ago, my Garmin didn't even know where it was when I put in the zip code. AND it's 63 miles to the closest Starbucks! We do get Internet and satellite, but no place is perfect! I do not live in an area called Bel Air or Brentwood or Beverly Hills....It's called....are you ready...Chicken coop.After about 35 years in I.T., I burned out. From 2008 until this last Feb I was working as a special education instructional assistant at a middle school. During that time I also published a book which you can find on Amazon.com by putting "DaoDeJing Bruce" in the search box. Then In Feb. I decided to "get the hell outta Dodge" and moved here.Take care. Keep up the good work. I'm glad someone's taken the bull by tail and faced the situation!
Source:http://bhsclass67.blogspot.com/2013/07/where-are-they-now-bruce-mccormick.html

Where Are They Now? Bruce McCormick Images

... Burbank, California Class of 1967: Where Are They Now? Bruce McCormick
(200 x 296 - 11.44 KB - jpeg)

Maureen McCormick - Where are they now? - Movies - Virgin Media
(590 x 350 - 60.51 KB - jpeg)

The Beach Boys: (left to right) Bruce Johnston, Dave Marks, Brian ...
(620 x 387 - 84.41 KB - jpeg)

Bruce Campbell - Where are they now? - Movies - Virgin Media
(590 x 350 - 70.25 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment